Ultrafiltration membrane structure with symmetrical and non-symmetrical points. The former is isotropic, no skin, pore is the same in all directions, belonging to in-depth to filter which has a dense surface and finger-like structures of the underlying surface thickness of 0.1 micron or smaller, and has ordered micro-hole, bottom 200~250 microns thickness, belonging to surface filtration. Industrial use of ultrafiltration membranes are generally asymmetric membranes. Ultrafiltration membrane material mainly cellulose and its derivatives, polycarbonate, PVC, PVDF, poly sulfone, acrylic, polyamide, polysulfone amide, sulfonated polysulfone, cross-linking polyvinyl alcohol, modified Acrylic polymers, and so on.
- Brief Introduction Of Ultrafiltrati...
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Material
- Main Application Of Ultrafiltration...
- Organic Films
- Inorganic Membrane
- PVDF Good Hydrophilicity
- PVDF With High Filtration Accuracy
- PVDF Systems Advantages
- Spiral E-coat Ultrafiltration Membrane
- Spiral Wound Ultrafiltration Membranes