Ultrafiltration membrane, is a aperture specifications rated pore size range of 0.001-0.02 μm pore filter membrane. Exert appropriate pressure on the film side, we can screen is smaller than the diameter of the solute molecules to separate molecular weight greater than 500 daltons (atomic mass units), particle size greater than 10 nm particles. UF is one of the earliest development of the polymer membrane, ultrafiltration device in the 60 's on the realization of industrialization.
Previous: Ultrafiltration Membrane Structure
Next: No Information
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Structure
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Material
- Main Application Of Ultrafiltration...
- Organic Films
- Inorganic Membrane
- PVDF Good Hydrophilicity
- PVDF With High Filtration Accuracy
- PVDF Systems Advantages
- Spiral E-coat Ultrafiltration Membrane