PVDF Microfiltration Membrane Sheet with Pore Size 0.1-0.45um
RisingSun Membrane provide three types of microfiltration (MF) flat sheet membranes with different pore size between 0.1 to 0.45µm. Membrane sheet material: Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), which can be used for remove macromolecules and concentrate large organic solutes. Please see below table...
RisingSun Membrane provide three types of microfiltration (MF) flat sheet membranes with different pore size between 0.1 to 0.45µm. Membrane sheet material: Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), which can be used for remove macromolecules and concentrate large organic solutes.
Please see below table for the detail specifications:
@ 25 ℃,0.35MPa
|Typical Operating Pressure:|
1.45-14.5 psi (0.1-1.0 bar)
Maximum Operating Pressure:
29 psi (2.0 bar)
Operating Temperature Range:
Maximum Cleaning Temperature Range:
Allowable pH-Continuous Operation @25℃
Allowable pH-CIP @25℃
* Consult for specific applications and other operating parameters.
* The above data may vary but will be no more than 15% below the value shown.
Products specifications may vary as design revisions take place.
1. The final fat and microbial removal stage in the production of milk in order to produce high quality WPC and WPIs
2. Biotech/Pharmaceutical: Microbial removal
3. Lysate Clarification
4. RO/NF Pretreatment
5. Suspended Solids Removal
1. We have MF membrane sheets available at stock usually.
2. Our MF membrane flux is very high.
3. We can cut membrane sheet as per your plate shape and size.
4. Competitive price with fast delivery.
Welcome to purchase the high quality, effective and competitive price pvdf microfiltration membrane sheet with pore size 0.1-0.45um in stock from our factory. RisingSun Membrane is one of the certified such manufacturers and suppliers in China. Both the free sample and the customized service are available.