Pan mainly used in the manufacture of synthetic fibres (acrylic). With more than 85% of acrylonitrile and other second and third monomer polymer imitation of synthetic fiber. China trade name of polyacrylonitrile fibers. Commonly known as artificial wool. United States du Pont developed in in the 1940 of the 20th century pure acrylic fibers (trade name orlon), by dyeing difficulties, fibrillation, has not been put into commercial production. Later, in imitation of the polymer and fiber dyeing on the basis of acrylic was able to achieve commercial production. Various countries have different brand names, such as the United States include orlon, Acrilan, spoiled Lucrece lies warm fiber, and Sever-LUN, United Kingdom Research Ltd, Japan Mao Lilong, cashmere fiber, such as yikesilan, beslon. Acrylic fiber density 1.16~1.18 g/cm 3, moisture regain in the standard rate of 1.0%~2.5%. Good characteristics of the fiber is fluffy and warm, soft and has excellent weather resistance and anti-mildew, moth performance. Mainly used for man-made fiber, commonly known as artificial wool; wool, knitted fabric (pure or blended with wool) and woven fabrics, especially suitable for interior decorative cloth, curtain, etc.
- Brief Introduction Of Ultrafiltrati...
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Structure
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Material
- Organic Films
- Inorganic Membrane
- PVDF Good Hydrophilicity
- PVDF With High Filtration Accuracy
- PVDF Systems Advantages
- Spiral E-coat Ultrafiltration Membrane
- Spiral Wound Ultrafiltration Membranes
- UF Membrane For Electro-Coating (SE...
- 4.0 Inch & 7.6Inch Electro-Coat UF ...
- We Will Attend Aquatech China 2018 ...