Polyacrylonitrile. English short PAN. From monomers obtained by free radical polymerization of acrylonitrile. Chains of acrylonitrile unit is connected to the connector-end. Appearance: white powder, the density is 1.14~1.15G/cm, when heated to 220~300℃ softening and decomposition.
- Brief Introduction Of Ultrafiltrati...
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Structure
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Main Application Of Ultrafiltration...
- Organic Films
- Inorganic Membrane
- PVDF Good Hydrophilicity
- PVDF With High Filtration Accuracy
- PVDF Systems Advantages
- Spiral E-coat Ultrafiltration Membrane
- Spiral Wound Ultrafiltration Membranes
- UF Membrane For Electro-Coating (SE...
- 4.0 Inch & 7.6Inch Electro-Coat UF ...