Biochemical treatment technology
1. What is the biochemical treatment?
It is generally believed that wastewater with a BOD/COD value greater than 0.3 is suitable for biochemical treatment.
2. What are the sanitary standards for drinking water?
Physical indicators for drinking water hygiene standards: color, turbidity, smell and taste.
3. What is the eutrophication of water bodies?
The eutrophication of water bodies is a natural phenomenon occurring in freshwater. The excessive nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium contents in the water cause sudden and excessive proliferation of algae.
The main reasons for the eutrophication of water bodies are that nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium are discharged into surface water bodies with slow flow rates and long rejuvenation cycles, causing large numbers of algae and other aquatic organisms to thrive, and that organic materials are generated at a much faster rate than they are consumed. The accumulation of organics destroys the ecological balance of aquatic life.
4. What is dissolved oxygen?
The oxygen dissolved in the water is called dissolved oxygen. The organisms in the water body and aerobic microorganisms, the oxygen they depend on for survival is dissolved oxygen. Different microorganisms have different requirements for dissolved oxygen.
5. What are the basic methods of modern sewage treatment?
Modern sewage treatment technology, according to the principle of action can be divided into physical treatment, chemical treatment, biological treatment.
6. What is the stability of colloids?
Colloidal stability: It refers to the characteristic that colloidal particles remain dispersed and suspended in water for a long time.
7. What is the electric position?
Motive potential: The potential on the sliding surface of the colloidal surface is the zeta potential.
8. How do hydrophobic gels form large particles?
For hydrophobic colloids, colloids must collide with each other through Brownian motion to form large particles. The repulsive energy peaks must be reduced or eliminated. The method to reduce the repulsive energy peaks is to reduce or eliminate the zeta potential of colloidal particles.
- Brief Introduction Of Ultrafiltrati...
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Structure
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Material
- Main Application Of Ultrafiltration...
- Organic Films
- Inorganic Membrane
- PVDF Good Hydrophilicity
- PVDF With High Filtration Accuracy
- PVDF Systems Advantages
- Precipitation Type
- What Are The Rules Of Impurity Dist...
- What Are The Details To Improve Fil...
- What Is The Sludge Index
- What Is The Activated Sludge Growth...
- Misuse Of Membrane Method In Water ...
- Commonly Used Sewage Quality Indica...
- MBR Membrane+NF/RO Membrnae--a New ...
- MBR Membrane Reactor
- NF Membrane+ RO Membrane System