Introduction of MBR membrane module water operation
A. After the aeration blower is started, confirm the aeration amount and the uniformity of the aeration. Note that foam may appear when the water is running. The foam may be caused by the infusible hydrophilic substance in the MBR membrane module.
B. If a blower is used to supply air to multiple MBR membrane modules, we must ensure that the amount of air obtained by each membrane module is exactly the same. If the difference in air delivery volume is large, please carefully check the structure of the pipeline and the air supply to keep the air supply consistent;
C. When the water is commissioned and run, check the performance of the control equipment to see if the performance has reached the pre-design effect (discover the problem and deal with it in time);
D. When carrying out clean water debugging, it is necessary to accurately measure the amount of filtered water, such as the maximum and minimum flow rates, and record the pressure difference between the membrane and the water temperature;
E. Stop the aeration and filtration operations immediately after the clean water is commissioned.
- Brief Introduction Of Ultrafiltrati...
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Structure
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Material
- Main Application Of Ultrafiltration...
- Organic Films
- Inorganic Membrane
- PVDF Good Hydrophilicity
- PVDF With High Filtration Accuracy
- PVDF Systems Advantages
- Prospect Analysis Of Ultrafiltratio...
- The Unique Application Of Nanofiltr...
- DTRO Membrane Technology
- Two-stage DTRO Process
- DTRO Membrane System Pretreatment
- Two-stage DTRO System Process
- Medical Wastewater Treatment MBR Me...
- DTRO Membrane Water Degassing And P...
- DTRO Membrane Cleaning
- Five Water Measurements