Electrophoretic paint ultrafiltration maintenance
First, the norms
Ultrafiltration through the liquid into the paint and the reflux ratio of 1: 20 ~ 40 Maximum operating pressure 0.18Mpa Normal operating pressure 0.13Mpa Maximum membrane pressure 0.30Mpa Maximum operating temperature <40 degrees Celsius
Second, the operation precautions
a) As soon as the UF unit is activated, the number of downtime (pump) should be minimized. The membrane module should be cleaned for each shutdown (pump).
b) Try to avoid the system running at low flow of paint liquid (the system will be in low flow operation when the bypass valve is opened or the circulating pump is stopped). In case of rapid decline in water production.
c) Note: All valves in the ultrafiltration unit must be operated slowly to prevent damage to the UF membrane element due to pressure oscillations.
d) The new ultrafiltration membrane should be drained before using the protective film in the tube, and clean the membrane tube with water to remove the protective membrane solution.
e) Do not allow the film to dry, such as a long time do not make the film dry, you must use 10% to 60% alcohol for soaking.
f) Prohibition: Never turn off the pump outlet valve when the UF circulating pump is on.
- Brief Introduction Of Ultrafiltrati...
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Structure
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Material
- Main Application Of Ultrafiltration...
- Organic Films
- Inorganic Membrane
- PVDF Good Hydrophilicity
- PVDF With High Filtration Accuracy
- PVDF Systems Advantages
- Electrophoretic Paint Ultrafiltrati...
- DTRO membrane system advantages com...
- MBR Membrane
- MBR Membrane Used For Municipal Was...
- RisingSun DTRO Membrane Advantages
- China Membrane Industry Development
- Membrane Industry Chain Introduction
- The Membrane Production And The App...
- China Membrane Industry Enterprise ...
- RO Membrane System Used For The Sea...