MBR membrane cleaning precautions
1. Online cleaning.
It is also important to ensure that the contact time of the drug solution with the membrane surface attachment is sufficient when the drug solution is spread over the entire surface of the membrane module. Also, during the process of injecting the drug solution and during the process of standing, it is necessary to stop the aeration. If the liquid is continuously aerated, the liquid is diffused and diluted to the entire tank, resulting in a low surface cleaning effect.
2. When cleaning offline, remove the sludge attached to the surface of the membrane. Do not use a high-pressure water gun, which may cause damage to the membrane.
3. When using the acid for external cleaning, you can make a test model in advance to confirm the effect of acid cleaning. In addition, the cleaning conditions must be determined by the nature of each raw water.
4. Whether it is online or offline, while cleaning with acid and sodium hypochlorite, the membrane and the attached equipment should be fully washed in the middle between acid cleaning and sodium hypochlorite cleaning. When acid is mixed with sodium hypochlorite, there is a danger of producing toxic gases. Be careful.
5. When cleaning the MBR membrane, pay attention to labor protection.
- Brief Introduction Of Ultrafiltrati...
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Structure
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- Ultrafiltration Membrane Material
- Main Application Of Ultrafiltration...
- Organic Films
- Inorganic Membrane
- PVDF Good Hydrophilicity
- PVDF With High Filtration Accuracy
- PVDF Systems Advantages
- MBR Membrane Offline Cleaning
- Precautions Before Operation Of MBR...
- Introduction Of MBR Membrane Module...
- Prospect Analysis Of Ultrafiltratio...
- The Unique Application Of Nanofiltr...
- DTRO Membrane Technology
- Two-stage DTRO Process
- DTRO Membrane System Pretreatment
- Two-stage DTRO System Process
- Medical Wastewater Treatment MBR Me...